1. Cream butter, icing sugar, margarine till creamy. Add egg and vanilla and cream till smooth.
Add plain flour and mix till well blended.
2. Press into tartlets moulds and prick some holes with a fork to prevent tartlet shells from puffing up durin gbaking.
Bake in preheat oven at 190 degrees for abt 15 min or till light golden brown. Leave to cool. (Note: These shells can be baked ahead of time anf kept in an airtight tumbler for up to a week.)
250 gm cream cheese
45 gm castor sugar
25 gm butter
25 gm dairy whipping cream
20 gm superfine flour
100 gm canned blueberry pie filling - for topping
2 tbsp apricot lazing gel - for glazing. (I used piping jelly).
1. Cream butter, cream cheese and castor sugar till light and creamy. Add egg and cream till smooth. Add whipping cream and mix till well blended.
Lastly, add in the superfine flour. Mix till well incorporated.
2. Pour cream cheese filling into piping bag and fill ready-baked tartlet shells till almost full. Put a little bot of pie filling in the center.
3. Bake in preheat oven at 200 degrees for abt 10-12 min.
(Note: Do not bake filling for too long to avoid filling from cracking). To make cheese tartlet more presentable (top look shiny), brush of tartlet with apricot glazing gel.
Ingredient A:cook together till it comes to a boil
250g fresh milk
250g cream cheese (softened at room temperature and whisked till fluffy)
Ingredient C: sieved together
3 egg yolks
3 egg whites
1/8 tsp cream of tartar
a dash of salt
1. Combine ingredient A and ingredient B together. Double-boil till consistency is rather thick. Remove from heat.
2. Fold in ingredient C. Add in ingredient D and stir well.
3. Beat ingredient E until foamy. Add in sugar of ingredient F in 3 batches. Beat till soft peaks form.
4. Fold no. 3 into 2. Scoop about 150g of batter. Mix in ingredient G and combine well.
5. Grease and line a 10 inches round cake tin. Pour in no 4 and drizzle on top the choc coloured batter to create a marble look.
6. Bake in the preheat oven at 170C using steam bake method. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes depending on oven.
7. Turn off oven heat. Leave door ajar and let cake to cool in the oven as a sudden change in air can cause the cake to sink.
Recipe for cupcakes and Roti kacang merah is still in peti besi. Still cannot find the keys.